2. Your holy Word – it NEVER fails. NEVER!
3. Allowing us to serve You together.
4. Our faithful prayer team. What would we do without them?
6. Those yet-to-be-healed circumstances and relationships that cause us to press into You even harder…asking, seeking, knocking.
7. Your healing hands–Your scars touching our scars.
9. Your Divine appointments all along the way.
10. The intimate times of being all alone with You.
12. The abundance of financial provision You gave us AFTER we started day 1, knowing we hadn’t raised ANY support beforehand.
13. People who graciously opened their homes to us.
14. Our Facebook, Twitter, and Blog followers who cheered us on.
16. The private meetings and phone calls with those in pain. So humbling. So hard.
18. The pastors and churches who received our ministry with open arms.
19. E-mails, texts, posts, and cards of encouragement given/sent to us as we journeyed.
20. Knowing, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that we can do NOTHING with out You and ALL things through You.
“And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen” John 21:25 (NKJV).